Please read before you hire You're The Bride and their
1. How long have you been doing this and how did you become a wedding planner?
I have been planning weddings professionally for 15 years. I have loved weddings since I was a child and after planning my own wedding I took classes, studied and received my certification.
2. We love your services how do we learn more? Please visit our wedding planning packages
3. Everything sounds perfect but what sets you apart? It is more than having a love for weddings anyone can have this. We truly enjoy creating an experience for our clients. This is what it's really about for us which means
every detail is carefully planned to ensure you a smooth stress-free day. We are also happy to offer our brides a variety of unique services to save you time!
4. This all sounds so wonderful but I don't think were going to be able to afford you, do you have any payment plans?
YES! To find out more about pricing regarding your specific wants and needs call us for a complimentary consultation at
248-408-4602 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Who do you work best with? We work best with brides who are busy, yet need guidance, are worried about how the day will flow and will answer their emails in a timely manner.
6. Who is not going to benefit from my help? Brides that are not looking for the guidance of a professional.
7. Will I lose control of my wedding if you are planning it for me? Absolutely not because "You're The Bride! We actually will keep you on track so nothing is overlooked and we make it fun for you in the process.
8. Will you work with vendors that I've already hired? We would be happy to. We often find that the vendors you have hired are ones that we have worked with before so we already know them and that makes for a smooth day for everyone.
9. Do you take a credit cards and can we do a payment plan? Yes, we take Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We typically expect a 50% retainer of the package you book with the balance due 2 weeks prior to the event date. We are able to offer payment plans if needed, just ask.
10. Do you take more than one wedding a day? I personally do not take more than one wedding a day but we have other event staff that can coordinate your wedding day.
11. This sounds like everything we are looking for how do we start the process?
Please call us at
248-408-4602 or email us at email@example.com
to set up a chat to see what package fits your wants and needs best.
12. May we contact some of your former clients? Yes, please visit our client feedback page
to read about their experience with us. We can also e-mail you a list of former brides and their phone numbers upon request.
13. We have a couple of questions to ask before we get started with you how do we get in touch?
Please call us at
248-408-4602 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage our potential clients to schedule a complimentary chat so we can get all of your questions out of the way to make sure we are a good fit for one another.