PRINCESS WEDDING PLANNING $4,000
GUIDED WEDDING PLANNING TO HELP GET YOU FROM A TO Z
The Princess Wedding Planning Collection is for the couple planning their wedding whom desires professional guidance to keep on schedule with your plans and require less assistance than our Full-Service Collection. You will receive answers to your questions because you want to avoid mistakes and forgetting important tasks. We will assist with vendor selection, coordination, budget recommendations, meeting attendance to ask the right questions resulting in a stream-lined experience. Want to find out more? Schedule your complimentary consultation or check on availability and/or pricing click here.
Includes Everything in Wedding Management (Day-of), Plus These Extra Benefits:
- Budget recommendations because you want to save money (client tracks and makes payments)
- We provide suggestions for preludes, processional, recessional and reception songs so you don’t fret over music choices
- Direct your wedding processional
- Assist wedding party and guests as needed
- You’re advised on what and when because you don’t want to fall behind planning
- Coordinate your ceremony rehearsal so everyone knows proper placement at altar and etiquette tips
- Utilize 5 meetings (up to 2 hours each) of your choice as needed so you can talk about stresses, logistics, planning, updates, questions etc. (video, in-person) when you choose the princess wedding planning collection
- Acting as point of contact for vendor team
- Handing any unexpected circumstances
- Inside scoop on vendors!
- Final Bridal Party details email letter because you want them to know times, places, expectations, etc.
- Review your vendor contracts so that you can be assured nothing is missing
- Your task list can be freed up by taking items off your plate as needed just ask what can be included
- Facilitating your ceremony rehearsal
- Wedding Planner + Assistant on-site to coordinate your day so that you can just enjoy the celebration
- Additional 2 hours of wedding day management for a total of up to 10 hours
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Which option is right for you? Click below to get started!