PRINCESS WEDDING PLANNING ~ 4,800 4 payments of 1,200
GUIDED WEDDING PLANNING TO HELP GET YOU FROM A TO Z
The Princess Wedding Planning Collection is for the couple planning their wedding that already have a venue selected, don’t need design work, but desires professional guidance to keep on schedule with your plans but requires less assistance than our Full-Service Collection. You will receive answers to your questions because you want to avoid mistakes and forgetting important tasks. We will assist with coordination, budget recommendations, meeting attendance to ask the right questions resulting in a stream-lined experience. You will be given vendor suggestions so that you can reach out and check availability. You will feel better because you get your life back and your wedding planning on track. If you don’t have time to fill out website forms, make calls and just need to know what vendors are available then check out the Queen Collection. Want to find out more? Schedule your complimentary consultation or check on availability click here.
“The You’re the Bride team made my big day run so smoothly. Taking the stress off of my parents by making sure all the little details were checked and crossed so we could enjoy the day. Tracie responded quickly to all billion questions I asked daily. She really cares about you and follows up with all the vendors, is very organized, very professional and thinks of everything! If you’re looking for a day of event coordinator, Tracie is your girl!” -Lauren M.
Includes everything in Wedding Management (Day-of), plus these extra upgrades:
4 payments of 1,200
You don’t know what you don’t know about wedding planning. You get one shot at creating and enjoying this momentous occasion! If you don’t hire an experienced professional do you really want to waste your time on this journey alone without direction, answers, worries and no peace of mind?
Want to know what our couples say about us? Click here!
- Budget recommendations because you want to save money (client tracks and makes payments)
- We provide suggestions for preludes, processional, recessional and reception songs so you don’t fret over music choices
- Direct your wedding processional
- Assist wedding party and guests as needed
- You’re advised on what and when because you don’t want to fall behind planning
- Protect your investment with professional assistance
- Client planning portal with tools and optional wedding website
- Coordinate your ceremony rehearsal so everyone knows proper placement at altar and etiquette tips
- Utilize 5 meetings (up to 2 hours each) of your choice as needed so you can talk about stresses, logistics, planning, updates, questions etc. (video, in-person) when you choose the princess wedding planning collection
- Acting as point of contact for vendor team
- Handing any unexpected circumstances
- Tie up loose ends
- Inside scoop on vendors!
- Final Bridal Party details email letter because you want them to know times, places, expectations, etc.
- Review your vendor contracts so that you can be assured nothing is missing
- Your task list can be freed up by taking items off your plate as needed just ask what can be included
- Facilitating your ceremony rehearsal
- Wedding Planner + Assistant on-site to coordinate your day so that you can just enjoy the celebration
- Additional 2 hours of wedding day management for a total of up to 10 hours
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation Today!
Which option is right for you? Click below to get started!