Tracie’s Wedding Planning Credentials
When you meet Certified Wedding Planner, Tracie, whom is also an award- winning planner you will know that she is passionate about planning weddings. She received her certification from Weddings Beautiful Worldwide in 1999 so she knows weddings. Armed with more than two decades of experience and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing she has helped hundreds of couples navigate through the wedding planning process. As a former Catering Sales Manager she knows the requirements of on and off-premise weddings. Specifically, tent weddings and the plethora of details it takes to orchestrate them resulting in a wonderful guest experience. Planning, designing and transforming empty raw space into a wedding celebration is another fun challenge she enjoys ! Tracie’s work has been featured in magazines and on blogs both locally and nationwide so you can trust her with designing your wedding. If you want to find out more and have a complimentary consultation or check on availability and/or pricing click here.
Addicted to Weddings
It goes without saying that she has a wedding addiction and loves working with couples to provide detailed planning for their flawlessly elegant wedding experience. When you’re busy working and/or going to school you don’t have much time to figure out the world of wedding planning which consists of navigating through vendor contracts, guest lists, floor plans, wedding etiquette and much more so leave it to your certified wedding planner to get the job done!
Breathe a Sigh Of Relief
Partnering with Tracie as your wedding planner guarantees that you’re not on a journey alone of uncertainty resulting in wrong decisions, misinformation and tremendous tasks that will make your head spin! The relief she brings when you join forces will have you wishing you would have contacted her sooner.
Get to Know Her
It’s only fair to share a bit about Tracie because you are going to be BFF’s! She loves trivia, scrabble, movies, cruises, Greek salads, Arnold Palmer’s, ice cream, pink peonies and everything weddings! Also, her favorite shows are ”Say Yes to The Dress”, “Four Weddings”, “My Fair Wedding”, “Shark Tank”, “Criminal Minds”, “Big Bang Theory” and “Days of Our Lives”. Some of her favorite wedding publications are brides.com, bridalguide.com and marthastewart.com. The Great Lakes Culinary Center, The Inn at St. Johns, The Colony Club, The Henry, Royal Pak Hotel and The Skyline Club are among her favorite Metro Detroit venues to plan and work at
You may have guessed her favorite color is burgundy which is inspiration for her brand. Growing up Tracie loved attending weddings and everything about them from the dress to the cake. In high school she loved being on the prom committee and planning all the details of the event. It was no surprise when she was voted “Most Organized” her senior year of high school. She decided that she wanted to own her own company one day doing something she loved so that led her to take classes to become a Certified Wedding Planner. You’re The Bride was started in 1999 and since then she has loved planning and coordinating hundreds of weddings.
Reflecting on her own wedding she remembers how excited she was to arrive at her reception to see everything she had chosen. Unfortunately, she was disappointed that her cake was not exactly as she envisioned. She had paid extra to have tulle and lights under the cake to make it appear it was floating on a cloud but that did not happen. There were a few other issues as well that would have been fixed before the reception started if she had hired a wedding coordinator. You can feel confident as she knows how you are feeling with the excitement and curiosity because of her 22 years of experience tending to hundreds of couples and weddings.
The Proof Is in the Pudding
Tracie and her team have discovered many issues and fixed them while confirming vendors and details the week of the wedding. In addition, mishaps and errors have been handled on the actual day of so the couple can just relax and enjoy their day instead of being on the phone with vendors to sort things out.
- Prevented linens from going to wrong venue
- Arranged for a replacement limo with working air conditioning
- Saved a falling wedding cake from hitting the grass
- Created a groomsman boutonniere when Florist shorted order
- Fixed bride’s bustle multiple times (happens at most weddings)
- Hotel transportation issues and almost not having one for guests
- Gave a guest batteries for their camera from our emergency kit
- Sewed flower applique back onto dress minutes before ceremony
- Made a toss bouquet when florist forgot to deliver it
- Returned groomsmen’s ties when they had to get to airport
- Prevented cake from almost being delivered with wrong colors
- Fixed up-lighting issues when technician was not available
- Bought candles 45 minutes before guest arrival that hall failed to provide
- Set-up tables/chairs that were on the floor plan but venue never set-up
- Found replacement photographer within an hour of start time who quit
- Cleaned dress after attendant got sick so she could participate in ceremony
- Crafted a bridesmaid bouquet when florist shorted order
- Came up with solution for linens that were wrong size and wrong color
- Drove dog that was in the ceremony to doggy daycare
- Stepped in as a coat check attendant when they were sick AND MORE!!!
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Which option is right for you? Click below to get started!