MEET TRACIE, CWP
Tracie’s Wedding Planning Credentials
When you meet award-winning, Certified Wedding Planner, Tracie – you will know that she is passionate about weddings. Weddings have been her jam since she received her certification from Weddings Beautiful Worldwide in 1999.
She is armed with more than two decades of real experience, and has helped hundreds of couples navigate the wedding planning process. She has enough stories to write a book! https://yourethebride.com/the-proof-is-in-the-pudding/ Tracie has a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and was formerly a Catering Sales Manager. She knows what it takes to orchestrate a wonderful guest experience.
She understands the logistics of an on-premise and off-premise wedding. She loves the challenge of planning, designing, and transforming empty, raw space into a celebration!
Tracie’s work has been featured in magazines and blogs both locally and nationally. You can trust her with the details of designing your dream wedding. Schedule a complimentary consultation by clicking here.
Obsessed with Your Wedding
Tracie loves working with couples to provide detailed planning for their flawlessly elegant wedding experience. When you’re busy working, or going to school, you don’t have much time to figure out the world of wedding planning. Leave the vendor contracts, guest lists, floor plans, wedding etiquette, and more to your certified wedding planner.
Breathe a Sigh Of Relief
Partnering with Tracie as your wedding planner guarantees that you’re not taking a solo journey of uncertainty! All the decisions, information, and tasks could make your head spin. Instead, breathe a sigh of relief when you join forces. You will wish you would have contacted her sooner.
The Proof Is in the Pudding
Tracie and her team have discovered many issues and fixed them while confirming vendors and details the week of the wedding. In addition, mishaps and errors have been handled on the actual day of so the couple can just relax and enjoy their day instead of being on the phone with vendors to sort things out.
- Prevented linens from going to wrong venue
- Arranged for a replacement limo with working air conditioning
- Saved a falling wedding cake from hitting the grass
- Created a groomsman boutonniere when Florist shorted order
- Fixed bride’s bustle multiple times (happens at most weddings)
- Hotel transportation issues and almost not having one for guests
- Gave a guest batteries for their camera from our emergency kit
- Sewed flower applique back onto dress minutes before ceremony
- Made a toss bouquet when florist forgot to deliver it
- Returned groomsmen’s ties when they had to get to airport
- Prevented cake from almost being delivered with wrong colors
- Fixed up-lighting issues when technician was not available
- Bought candles 45 minutes before guest arrival that hall failed to provide
- Set-up tables/chairs that were on the floor plan but venue never set-up
- Found replacement photographer within an hour of start time who quit
- Cleaned dress after attendant got sick so she could participate in ceremony
- Crafted a bridesmaid bouquet when florist shorted order
- Came up with solution for linens that were wrong size and wrong color
- Stepped in as a coat check attendant when they were sick AND MORE!!!
Get to Know Her
It’s only fair to share Tracie’s loves because you are going to be BFFs!
- Movies (romantic, comedy, thrillers)
- cruises (Bahamas and Mexico)
- Greek salads
- Arnold Palmers
- ice cream (moose tracks and mint chocolate chip)
- pink peonies and ranunculus
- everything weddings
You’ll find her binge-watching:
- Say Yes to The Dress
- Four Weddings
- My Fair Wedding
- Shark Tank
- Criminal Minds
- Big Bang Theory
- Days of Our Lives
She stays on top of trends by attending educational wedding conferences and checking out:
You’ll find her working at some of her favorite venues in Metro Detroit area:
- The Great Lakes Culinary Center
- The Inn at St. Johns
- The Colony Club
- The Henry
- Royal Pak Hotel
- The Skyline Club
You may have guessed her favorite color is burgundy, the inspiration for her brand. Growing up Tracie loved attending weddings and paid attention to every detail from the dress to the cake. In high school, she loved being on the prom committee and planning all the details of the event. It was no surprise when she was voted “Most Organized” by her Senior classmates.
She decided to start her own company one day doing something she loved, so she took classes to become a Certified Wedding Planner. You’re The Bride became official in 1999.
Reflecting on her own wedding, she remembers how excited she was to arrive at her reception to see everything she had chosen! Unfortunately, she was disappointed that her cake was not exactly as she envisioned.
She had paid extra to have tulle and lights under the cake to make it appear it was floating on a cloud but that did not happen. There were a few other issues that could have been fixed before the reception started… IF she had hired a wedding coordinator. Don’t have the same regret. This is why she started the company to help couples ensure everything is perfect!
Mentoring College Students
Tracie collaborates with colleges and universities to mentor their students to prepare them for future employment in the hospitality, business and fashion industries. Interested candidates that would like to be considered for an internship and can obtain college credit please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation Today!
Which option is right for you? Click below to get started!