10 Best Venues in Detroit Metro
Having trouble finding that perfect venue for your special day? Do you live or want to plan your wedding in the Detroit Metro area? Well look no further ladies! We at You’re The Bride have compiled a list of the most popular and beautiful wedding venues for you! All of these venues would be perfect for a spectacular traditional wedding, but if you would like to spice things up a bit have no fear! Each venue listed can be decorated to your taste and theme!
1. Colony Club– has a gorgeous grand ballroom, ornate celings and wood moldings, marble staircase, beautiful chandeliers, and can fit a large wedding party of up to 400 people. www.ColonyClubDetroit.com
2. The Inn at St. John’s– this is a 3 story building, it has multiple ballrooms to choose from to fit almost every wedding theme, also includes its own chapel and hotel! This building can accommodate small and larger wedding parties ( call for specific ballroom capacities). www.StJohnsGC.com
3. Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center– lavish setting in the center of downtown Detroit is sure to blow your guests minds! This is a riverfront location and plenty of photography opportunities! Their ballroom offers a whopping 1,800 guest capacity and 1,298 guest rooms so everyone is sure to find a place to stay! www.troymariottweddings.com
4. Cherry Creek Golf Club and Banquet Center– this golf club is open to the public and is a gorgeous space. With both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony or reception options your wedding will be a hit! Also provides great catering service and seating for up to 600 people! www.cherrycreekgolf.com
5. Edgewood Country Club– has a variety of rooms to choose from for your wedding reception, and a superb catering service to go along with it! Seating capacities for small intamite weddings all the way up to large elaborate celebrations Edgewood is the place to be! www.edgewoodcountryclub.com
6. Gandy Dancer– built in 1886 this historic location is sure to knock your socks off! It has been professionally restored and has a beautiful restaurant to fit your needs. Guest capacity depends on the room selected. www.muer.com
7. The Reserve– if you love wine country this is your venue. A California vineyard atmosphere provides a state-of-the-art facility to fit almost every guest capacity. www.thereservebirmingham.com
8. Tre Monti– if you love Italian then you will love the Tre Monti Ristorante! Has a huge patio and many elegant rooms to accommodate up to 250 guests! Also has a gorgeous winding staircase and a dining experience you will not regret! www.tremontitroy.com
9. Summit on the Park– a super luxurious venue, great hall and grand ballroom are sure to create a gorgeous setting. They offer cathedral celings, floor to ceiling windows, and can fit up to 350 guests! www.contientalcateringevents.com
10. Laurel Manor– a very eleagant and sophisticated venue. It provies an excellent catering service as well as multiple ballrooms to accommodate any guest size! From a smaller wedding of 140, all the way up to 1400 in attendance! Also provides gorgeous grounds for unforgettable photography opportunities. www.laurelmanor.com
For help planning your perfect wedding contact email@example.com or call 248-408-4602 or visit www.yourethebride.com
Congratulations on Your Engagement!!