Worried about blemishes and looking fresh on your big day? Are you worried it’s going to cost you a fortune at the salon? Try doing a home facial at a fraction of the cost! They cleanse naturally without using harsh chemicals and are easy on your budget too!
For All Skin Types
1. Exfoliate/ Moisturize
* Mix together 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp olive oil
* In a separate bowl combine l packet plain oatmeal with less water than it calls for (it needs to be thick)
* Combine all three together to create a paste and rub in circles on the face avoiding the eye area.
* Rinse off with warmer water and pat dry with towel
* You can do this 2 times a week, it also helps to moisturize
* Cut a ripe papaya in half and remove the seeds and pulp
* Rub the peel onto your face and focus on your crows feet, near the lips, neck, eyes, and also good for your hands!
* Leave this on for 15- 20 min and rinse with room temp water
* This will leave your skin healthier and brighter
For Oily Skin Types
* To remove puffiness and energize your skin brew a cup of green or chamomile tea
* Remove the bags and place two clean make up application pads into the cup.
* Remove them and squeeze out the excess liquid and place both rounds on the eyes for 15 min
* This routine can be done every day
* Combine 2 tbsp of plain yogurt and 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and apply mixture to a clean face and neck
* This can be left on for 20-30 min (or up to an hour for more lifting effect)
* The mixture will dry and you will feel it tighten your skin
* Once you have the desired effect rinse first with warm water followed by cool. Pat dry
* This will really help those with unwanted blemishes, age spots, and uneven skin tones, can be done 2-3 times a week or whenever needed.
For Dry Skin Types
* Combine 2 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar ( can be substituted with lemon juice).
* Leave on for 20 min and then rinse with warm water followed by a cool rinse. Pat dry.
* This will help to balance the natural pH of the skin and heal rough, dry and cracked skin.
* This remedy can be done up to 3 times a week.
So get that skin glowing for your big day!
For help planning your perfect wedding contact email@example.com or call 248-408-4602