WEDDING MANAGEMENT / DAY OF COORDINATION $1,600
ENJOY THE WEDDING DAY OF YOUR DREAMS!
If your wedding is taking place in Metro Detroit and your looking for a wedding coordinator, we can help! You’re probably familiar with the term day of wedding coordination, but honestly, that doesn’t really exist. In reality wedding management starts 60 days prior. We visit your site if needed, talk with your vendors and coordinate your details by creating a timeline. We meet with you so you feel good knowing the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed on your big day. Allow your wedding coordinator to manage your day because you want to enjoy the party of your life!
STEPS YOUR WEDDING COORDINATOR TAKES TO MAKE YOUR DAY FLAWLESS
So FINALLY your day has come and your so excited! You start the morning sipping mimosa’s with your bridesmaids while getting ready with hair and makeup. You can’t help but wonder how everything you have worked so hard to select is going to come together the way you envision and if your vendors are arriving on time. First, your wedding coordinator will check in with you upon arrival to make sure you are calm before they start overseeing the vendor team and your basic set up. Next, you are slipping into your gorgeous wedding dress and starting photos while feeling at ease because you know your wedding coordinator has every detail covered.
Once your coordinator confirms everything is ready for guest arrival they make sure your guests are seated and ready to watch you make your walk down the aisle. After the ceremony your whisked away to more photos while your coordinators help your guests drop off their gift to the gift table as they are directed to their seats.
It’s getting close now to announce you into your reception for the first time as newlyweds. You are enjoying the day and in the moment because you know everything is being handled behind the scenes. Your coordinators are making sure dinner is coming out on time, watching for any late guests and making sure you have what you need to enjoy your dinner.
After dinner it’s time for you and your guests to dance the night away. Your wedding coordinator will coordinate the dances making sure everyone is present. Finally, You’re The Bride will collect and pack your inventory list items and place on your gift table. They will make sure your continuing to have a fantastic time before they say goodbye and depart for the evening.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You no longer have to worry about zillions of wedding details and things falling between the cracks. We direct vendors and assist with basic set-up of your ceremony and reception items to be ready before guest arrival. Our professional team of coordinators resolves issues that arise on the fly. You are able to relax and have a fun stress-free day! We offer gown preservation services to clean your dress after the big day! After the wedding you will probably have dirt marks and stains on your beloved dress. Ask us how you can save $25 to have it professionally cleaned by experts whom care about your gown as much as you do.
- 3 Consultations (initial consult, 60 day timeline meeting, week of phone call and email questions during your planning), venue visit if we’re not familiar
- Your Wedding Coordinator + Assistant assigned at 60 days
- Ceremony + reception checklist because you don’t want to forget items
- Ceremony program suggestions to ensure no errors
- Coordination of grand entrance, toasts, cake cutting, dances and garter/bouquet toss because you don’t want to worry about timing
- Timeline organization because you don’t want to struggle with the details
- Use of emergency kit when your bridal party and guests have an emergency so they can handle it and get back on the dance floor
- We distribute personal flowers at the ceremony so your wedding party won’t have to figure out how to pin on boutonnieres or corsages
- We handle set-up of your basic items: unity candle, table numbers, guest book/pen, escort cards, photos, favors, toasting flutes, cake and knife server so you can get ready, take photos and relax
- Bouquet preservation services can be arranged (deposit required) so the process starts while your honeymooning
- Your guests are greeted by our team as we assist them with finding escort cards, answering reception seating questions and snafu’s
- Rely on us to dim lights, check restrooms, and coordinate with Banquet Captain to ensure dinner service is on track
- Allow us to distribute your final vendor payments/tips
- Trouble-shooting for 8 hours providing ceremony coordination including prompting musicians, ushers, wedding party, vendors, family and guests because you don’t want to think about logistics
- Tried and true vendor referrals given as requested to fit your personality and budget
- Ensure correct number of chairs, favors, silverware and menus at each table because you want your guests to have the best experience
- Confirm vendors, identify and fix issues because you want peace of mind
Up to 5 hours planning time added on with this service to use how you would like. Remember this is 5 hours of our time as we are experienced with issues and things that need to get done from your checklist. It may take you double the amount of time to complete some tasks. We are here to help!
$425 This is a reduced rate when paired with Wedding Management. Perfect if your budget does not allow you to invest in another Collection.
- $100 per coordinator per hour if you need us to stay until the end
- Additional assistant’s may be required for $200 each based on set-up and timing
- Need Wedding and Social invitations? Click here to order from our Minted Store. **We do receive commissions for purchases through this link.**
- $175 Ceremony Rehearsal Coordination
- Attendance at final vendor meetings during month of, errands, final venue walk through, or just add planning hours, etc. $100 per hour.
- 4 hour collection for brunch/lunch weddings inquire for pricing
- Tents, raw space and barn weddings typically require full planning collection, inquire for pricing.
- Travel and Lodging for events more than 49 miles from Farmington, MI
YOU SPEND MONTHS PLANNING YOUR PERFECT WEDDING. ENSURE YOUR DAY IS FLAWLESSLY EXECUTED WHEN YOU HIRE US TODAY FOR DETROIT DAY OF WEDDING COORDINATION!
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Explore which option is right for you. Click below to get started!