WEDDING MANAGEMENT / DAY OF COORDINATION $1,600
ENJOY THE WEDDING DAY OF YOUR DREAMS!
If your wedding is taking place in Metro Detroit or beyond and your looking for Detroit day of wedding coordination, we can help! You’re probably familiar with the term day of wedding coordination, but honestly, that doesn’t really exist. In reality wedding management starts 60 days prior. We visit your site if needed, talk with your vendors and coordinate your details by creating a timeline. We meet with you so you feel good knowing the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed on your big day. Allow your wedding coordinator to manage your day because you want to enjoy the party of your life!
STEPS YOUR WEDDING COORDINATOR TAKES TO MAKE YOUR DAY FLAWLESS
FINALLY your day has come and your so excited! You start the morning sipping mimosa’s with your bridesmaids while getting hair and make up done. You wonder how everything you selected is going to come together the way you envision and if your vendors are arriving on time. This is why you should consider You’re The Bride and Detroit day of coordination to make your day the best it can be!
- First, your wedding coordinator will check in with you upon arrival to make sure you are calm before they start overseeing the vendor team and your basic set up.
- Next, you feel relaxed as you slip into your gorgeous wedding dress and start photos because you know your wedding coordinator has every detail covered.
- Once your wedding coordinator confirms everything is ready for guest arrival they assist with guest seating so they can watch you make your walk down the aisle.
- Post ceremony you take more photos while your coordinators help your guests by directing them to their reception seats as they drop off their gift to the gift table.
- It’s getting close now to announce you into your reception for the first time as newlyweds. You are enjoying the day and in the moment because you know everything is being handled behind the scenes. Your coordinators are making sure dinner will come out on time, watching for late guests and making sure you enjoy your dinner.
- After dinner it’s time for you and your guests to dance the night away. When you have Detroit wedding coordination your wedding coordinator will coordinate the dances making sure everyone is present.
- Finally, You’re The Bride will collect and pack your inventory list items and place on your gift table. They will make sure your continuing to have a fantastic time before they say goodbye and depart for the evening.
WHAT’S IN DETROIT DAY OF COORDINATION FOR YOU?
You no longer have to worry about zillions of wedding details and things falling between the cracks. We direct vendors and assist with basic set-up of your ceremony and reception items to be ready before guest arrival. Our professional team of coordinators resolves issues that arise on the fly. You are able to relax and have a fun stress-free day!
WANT TO SAVE $25?!
We offer gown preservation services to clean your dress after the big day! After the wedding you will probably have dirt marks and stains on your beloved dress. Ask us how you can save $25 to have it professionally cleaned by experts whom care about your gown as much as you do.
- 3 Consultations (initial consult, 60 day timeline meeting, week of phone call and email questions during your planning), venue visit if we’re not familiar
- Your Wedding Coordinator + Assistant assigned at 60 days
- Ceremony + reception checklist so that you won’t forget items
- Ceremony program suggestions so that there are no errors
- Coordination of grand entrance, toasts, cake cutting, dances and garter/bouquet toss so that you don’t worry about timing
- Timeline organization so that you don’t struggle with the details
- Use of emergency kit when your bridal party and guests have an emergency so that they can handle it and get back on the dance floor
- We distribute personal flowers at the ceremony so that your wedding party won’t have to figure out how to pin on boutonnieres or corsages
- We handle set-up of your basic items: unity candle, table numbers, guest book/pen, escort cards, photos, favors, toasting flutes, cake and knife server so that you can get ready, take photos and relax
- Bouquet preservation services can be arranged (deposit required) so that the process starts while your honeymooning
- Your guests are greeted by our team so that we can assist them with finding escort cards, answering reception seating questions and snafus
- Rely on us to dim lights, check restrooms, and coordinate with Banquet Captain so that we can ensure dinner service is on track
- Allow your day of wedding planner to distribute your final vendor payments/tips so that you don’t have to worry about it
- Trouble-shooting for 8 hours providing ceremony coordination including prompting musicians, ushers, wedding party, vendors, family and guests so that you don’t have to think about logistics
- Tried and true vendor referrals given as requested to fit your personality and budget so that you don’t have to search for them
- Ensure correct number of chairs, favors, silverware and menus at each table so that your guests have the best experience
- Confirm vendors, identify and fix issues so that you have peace of mind
$425 – 5 HOUR PLANNING
Up to 5 hours planning time added on with this service to use how you would like.
Some examples of how to use this option:
- Set up room blocks
- Obtain vendor quotes
- Call to make vendor appointments
- Research rehearsal dinner locations
- Or other items you need
Remember this is 5 hours of our time as we are experienced with issues and things that need to get done from your checklist. It may take you double the amount of time to complete some tasks. We are here to help!
This is a reduced rate when paired with Wedding Management. Perfect if your budget does not allow you to invest in another Collection.
ADD ON OPTIONS:
- $100 per coordinator per hour if you need us to stay until the end
- Additional assistant’s may be required for $200 each based on set-up and timing (one included)
- Need Wedding and Social invitations? Click here to order from our Minted Store. **We do receive commissions for purchases through this link.**
- $175 Ceremony Rehearsal Coordination
- Attendance at final vendor meetings during month of wedding, errands, final venue walk through, or just add planning hours, etc. $100 per hour.
YOU SPEND MONTHS PLANNING YOUR PERFECT WEDDING. ENSURE YOUR DAY IS FLAWLESSLY EXECUTED WHEN YOU HIRE US TODAY FOR DETROIT DAY OF WEDDING COORDINATION!
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Explore which option is right for you. Click below to get started!