WEDDING MANAGEMENT / DAY OF COORDINATION $1,600
Ready to Enjoy Your Day?
You’re probably familiar with the term Detroit day of wedding coordination, but honestly, that doesn’t really exist. In reality wedding management starts 60 days out when we do a site visit if needed, talk with your vendors and begin coordinating your details by creating a timeline. We meet with you so you feel good knowing the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed on your big day. Allowing your wedding coordinator to manage your day results in you enjoying the party of your life!
What’s in It for You?
No more worrying about zillions of wedding details or things falling between the cracks. We direct vendors and assist with basic set-up of your ceremony and reception items to be ready before guest arrival. Our professional team of coordinators resolves issues that arise on the fly. You are able to relax and have a fun stress-free day! We also offer gown preservation services to clean your dress after the big day!
- 3 Consultations (initial consult, 60 day timeline meeting, week of phone call and email us questions during your planning)
- Your Wedding Coordinator + Assistant assigned at 60 days
- Ceremony and reception checklist so you won’t forget items
- Ceremony program suggestions to ensure no errors
- Coordination of grand entrance, toasts, cake cutting, dances and garter/bouquet toss so your not worrying about timing
- We organize your timeline so you don’t struggle with the details
- Use of emergency kit when your bridal party and guests have an emergency so they can handle it and get back on the dance floor
- We distribute personal flowers at the ceremony so your wedding party won’t have to figure out how to pin on boutonnieres or corsages
- We handle set-up of your basic items: unity candle, table numbers, guest book/pen, escort cards, photos, favors, toasting flutes, cake and knife server so you can get ready, take photos and relax
- Bouquet preservation services can be arranged (deposit required) so the process starts while your honeymooning
- Your guests are greeted by our team as we assist them with finding escort cards, answering reception seating questions and snafu’s
- Rely on us to dim lights, check restrooms, and coordinate with Banquet Captain to ensure dinner service is on track
- Allow us to distribute your final vendor payments/tips
- Trouble-shooting for 8 hours providing ceremony coordination including prompting musicians, ushers, wedding party, vendors, family and guests so that you don’t have to think about logistics
- Tried and true vendor referrals given as requested to fit your personality and budget
- Ensure correct number of chairs, favors, silverware and menus at each table for the best guest experience
- Confirm vendors, identify and fix issues so that you have peace of mind
- $100 per coordinator per hour if you need us to stay until the end
- Additional assistant’s may be required for $200 each based on set-up and timing
- $150 Ceremony Rehearsal Coordination
- Attendance at final vendor meetings during month of, errands, final venue walk through, or just add on planning hours, etc. $100 per hour.
- 4 hour package for brunch/lunch weddings inquire for pricing
- Tent, raw space and barn weddings typically require planning, inquire for pricing
YOU SPEND DAYS PLANNING THE PERFECT WEDDING WHY LEAVE IT TO CHANCE THAT THE ONE DAY DOESN’T GO WELL? HIRE US TODAY FOR DETROIT DAY OF WEDDING COORDINATION!
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Explore which option is right for you. Click below to get started!