Between the cost of weddings and moving in together, a lot of couples find they don’t have the extra money they need for a honeymoon.
But there are ways you can save and not spend a fortune on your honeymoon. Here are 5 simple suggestions to cut costs:
1. Consider a Honeymoon Registry- Some travel agencies and resorts offer a registry service and applies contributions from your guests towards your honeymoon expense, they can buy you anything from a nice dinner to golf lessons.
2. Talk to your Friends- Ask around if your bridesmaids or family members have a vacation home for you to use on your honeymoon.
3. Consider an All-Inclusive Trip- Includes all you need for one flat fee. Room, food, drinks, activities, and more!
4. Travel during the Off-Season- Many families vacation between January-April so travel prices are higher. Wait until after these months for a much cheaper deal.
5. Stay Close to Home- The shorter the flight the cheaper the fare! To save even more honeymoon in the U.S.