know if he is the perfect man for her. It is important to ask certain questions
to your potential spouse. Before you take the next step you want to make sure
you and your partner and 100% compatible Here at You’re The Bride we
believe it is important for you to find the perfect match.
should answer before you take the next step together:
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
2. How many children do you want
3. List 5 things you might
consider baggage. For example: I leave my socks laying around the house.
4. Do you like animals?
5. What is your favorite
6. What are 3 fears you have?
7. List 5 weakness you have.
8. What do you believe is the
most important attribute for a relationship?
9. Do you have a strong
relationship with your family?
10. What is your biggest
11. What are your top 5 pet
12. What is your favorite type of
13. Are you looking to move in
14. What are your hobbies?
15. What chore do you hate
to do around the house?
16. Who is your hero?
17. What is the best advice you
could pass down?
18. What is your favorite season?
19. Who is your best friend?
20. What is your favorite part of
your body and why?
21. What is the most unforgivable
thing you can think of?
22. What is your communication
23. What is one famous person you
would want to meet?
24. What do you want
to accomplish in a year?
25. What is your favorite color?
Based off the answers your
potential partner gives you can decide if you two are compatible with
each other. These questions will bring you two closer together. This way can
share stories and get to know each other even more. You can laugh at the
memories you share, and fall more in love with each other as each question