You’re The Bride New Day Of Coordination and Planning Packages for 2011
This service is for the bride and groom who have planned their wedding themselves and just want assurance that someone will be there on the wedding day to make sure everything runs smoothly. Are you worrying if your flowers will arrive on time? if your cake made it to the reception? if the DJ arrived on time? if the chair covers and centerpieces are set-up and a zillion other things? We understand how you are feeling! Our service allows you to have a relaxing experience and the best day of your life! Wouldn’t peace of mind that everything is being handled behind the scenes and running smoothly make you happy? You can be a guest at your own wedding!
Up to two in-person meetings to discuss and finalize plans.
Unlimited emails-relating to etiquette, budgeting, tipping, planning, etc.
Wedding Day Timeline
Program suggestions, layout and review
Up to ten hours of wedding day coverage and trouble-shooting
Vendor referrals as requested
Use of Emergency Kit
Any additional hours of service for planning that you require will be billed at $50 per hour.
WE HANDLE SO YOU CAN RELAX AND ENJOY!
• Assist wedding party, family members, and guests as needed on wedding day
• Organize wedding party Ceremony procession and recession while working in conjunction of church coordinator if there is one
• Seating instructions for Ushers
• Determine where the videographer and photographer will shoot from
• Personal Assistant to the Bride
• Confirmation of Vendors to confirm services one week prior
• Coordination of Events at Reception (dining, first dance, toast, cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss)
• Coordinates band staging and setup, lighting, power, attire, and manage the pace of the evening with the bandleader through repertoire and sound levels
• Be certain the tables are organized the way you designated with the correct number of chairs, favors, etc. before you and your guests arrive at the wedding reception
• Pack up all items belonging to you and gifts at the end of the night and place in vehicle
• Be your eyes and ears throughout the day so you can relax and enjoy the great memories
• Keep the Bride and Groom from seeing each other before the ceremony and line bridal party up for ceremony.
• Contact for flower delivery at church, pin corsages and boutonnieres on, remove moisture from bouquets and distribute to bridal party.
• Set-up of unity candle, guest book/pen, place cards, special pictures, table cameras, cake napkins, cake pillars, favors at hall, transport altar flowers/pew bows to reception if needed after pictures (a extra fee may apply and let us know in advance so we can make arrangements with our staff to handle this) , tape loose cards to gifts, wrap top layer of wedding cake, wash and pack the toasting flutes, cake and knife server at end of night.
• Assist DJ/Band with timing and Grand Entrance, and assist members of bridal party in assembling for dances .
• Take bride’s bouquet at end of night and drop off next morning to flower preservation place (this must be pre-arranged and cooler needs to be provided).
• Assist guests with seating cards by finding their table/seat at reception.
• Behind-the-scenes items at reception such as dimming lights for bridal dances, making sure food does not run out/liaison to kitchen and banquet manager to serve the needs of the bride and her family, supervise wedding and reception to make sure it is smooth.
• Distribute final payments to vendors
• Work with sound operator, vocalists, musicians, etc. on cues
• Advice on receiving lines
• Start attendants and bride down aisle and fluff dress
• Supervision of ceremony and reception setup to ensure a smooth and stress-free day
• Check ladies room for toilet paper, paper towels and make sure trash is emptied as many times the hall is so busy they forget.
Princess Ensemble – Day of Coordination and Partial Planning
This investment is just right for the couple who really needs help from a professional wedding planner to guide them from beginning to the end with the planning and selecting of vendors. They would like attendance by a professional at some vendor meetings to ask the right questions so mistakes are not made. You will still be able to do some of the leg-work on your own.
Includes everything in Champagne Ensemble, plus the following extra benefits:
Attendance at up to five vendor meetings
Up to 2 additional in-person meetings as requested
Email letter sent to each attendant (includes times, places, expectations, etc.).
Offer musical suggestions for ceremony and reception
Detailed Budget Preparation and Tracking
Review vendor contracts before you sign them
This investment is ideal for the couple who have little to no time to plan and oversee all the wedding details and planning so they are looking to a professional to be there from start to finish. The leg-work, coordinating and responsibilities that need to be accomplished will be delegated to your wedding planner.
Includes everything in Princess Service, plus the following extra benefits:
Theme development as needed
Vendor selection based on client needs and we will coordinate services
Save The Date, Bridal Shower, Invitation, Program wording help and ordering assistance
Event Design (color, lighting, linens, etc.)
Attendance at vendor meetings as available
Assisting with selection of favors, attendant gifts, parent gifts, table numbers, place cards, menus
Assembly of favors
Coordinating hotels for out-of-town guests
Maps for ceremony and reception site (production costs paid by bride/groom)
Assembling, addressing and mailing invitations (invites, calligraphy and postage paid by bride/groom)
Receive and track guest RSVP’s
Guest list and table/floor plan seating assistance
Final consultation to go over all details of the wedding