QUESTIONS TO ASK A PHOTOGRAPHER
1. Will you be the photographer taking the pictures of my wedding? If not, may I meet the person who will be?
2. Do you have an assistant? Is this an additional cost?
3. Do you bring back-up equipment with you?
4. Do you shoot on all film or digital?
5. Do my proofs get posted on your website to view? Is there a password?
6. Are you familiar with my ceremony/reception sites?
7. How many hours does the package included? Do you charge for overtime?
8. Can I give you a list of special shots, people whom I want in my pictures?
9. Do you stay thru the cake cutting and garter toss?
10. How early do you arrive on the day of?
11. How much time do you allow after the ceremony for additional pictures? May we go to multiple locations or is this an extra cost?
12. Do you have different packages or can you customize one based on my needs?
13. What are the individual picture prices?
14. Do you offer parents’ albums? Cost?
15. When will my proofs be ready? May I keep them or is there a charge?
16. How long will the prints take, once they have been ordered?
17. Do you sell the negatives? If you keep them, for how many years?
18. What do you normally wear when photographing a wedding?
19. Are you a member of any wedding photography organizations? If yes, for how long?
20. Is providing you a meal required by your contract?