Every bride wants their wedding to be perfect and memorable to their guests. Planning a wedding can be a difficult challenge, especially when your tight on cash. It can be a hard choice to decide what to cut back on when budgeting your wedding. Here are a few suggestions to help cut expenses when planning your wedding:
1. Start with your guest list and try not to invite anyone that you haven’t spoken to in the last 5 years.
2. Don’t get so caught up in designer names, you can buy your dress online and have altered to save money
3. Getting married on a weekday or Sunday is a lot cheaper, most venues can offer you discounts
4. If having your wedding catered you can buy bulk beer and wine to cut down the cost
5. Make favors, invitations, place settings, etc on your own
Just make the most of what you have and get creative!