Everyone knows that planning a wedding can be stressful on the bride, but what about the groom? Yes, men can become stressed as well, especially since so many of them are involved in the wedding planning process these days. So here’s to a happy and healthy groom!
Tips to stay less stressed:
• Make time for the guys- try to keep in touch with your guy friends at least once a week. This will help you to get your mind off of wedding details and just unwind.
• Have a date night- take your lady out (or stay in!) every now and then to just spend quality time with each other. Try to avoid any wedding conversations and just spend time with each other.
• Treat Yourself- women aren’t the only ones who need pampering! Get yourself a massage when you can’t seem to relax. The soothing music, oils, and releasing of toxins through massage will surely do the trick!
• Work Out- getting into a weekly workout routine is a great way to reduce your stress level. Exercise releases endorphins that will help to increase your mood and gives you time to release all of your problems from the day/week. Plus you’ll look great on your big day!
• Eat and Sleep- Getting 6-8 hours of sleep a night and eating a healthy diet will help you to feel better and allow you to properly deal with situations as they come about.
• Prompt Decisions- deal with situations as soon as they arise. If you let a problem go unsolved those worries and tensions build to most likely create a larger stress level than needed.