Bridal Hairdo: Styles for all Hair Textures
Is your big day approaching soon and you still have no idea what hairdo to go for? Don’t worry! Here are some wedding hairstyle tips that will help you figure out what hairstyle suits you best.
Before choosing a hairdo, it’d be helpful to identify your hair type first. The four most common types of hair include type one, two, three, and four. Which are straight, wavy, curly, and kinky respectively.
For straight hair
- Straight bob: Who said straight hair is boring? Especially if you have a heart-shaped face, this hairstyle will accentuate your facial features and make you look amazing on your wedding day.
- Wand curls: If you prefer some curls in your hair, consider this hairstyle for a natural and bouncy look. This can be done with a curler or a curling wand to create soft, natural-looking curls.
For wavy hair
- Long loose curls: Showcase your natural beauty by letting your natural flowing hair down on your big day.
- Waves and braids: By adding in a boho braid among bouncy curls, this will make your look elegant and fashionable.
For curly hair
- Half-up bun: When you have thick curly hair, it can get a bit tough to keep your locks out of your face. A half-up bun can pull half of your curls away from your face and offer a very chic look.
- Side-pinned curls: If your wedding is hosted outdoors, side-pinned curls can be a great hairstyle to help reduce frizz and keep your hair tidy.
For kinky hair
- Afro updo: embrace the beauty of your natural kinky hair and opt for a refined updo that will highlight your curls and your facial features.
- Curly locs: Locs are one the most versatile hairstyles for kinky hair. To make your locs curly, you can wrap them up in bantu knots or curly rods overnight and unravel them on the morning of your big day.
If you are looking for more helpful wedding tips, visit Zola to find more inspiration for your big day.
Photo Credit: http://zola.com