Henry Ford Museum weddings are romantic, elegant and fit any style. Are you busy planning the wedding of your dreams, but are having trouble locating the perfect venue? Well the Henry Ford is a great place for any wedding. They have a place for both the ceremony and the reception. Who wouldn’t love getting married among historic artifacts? There are so many great opportunities at the Henry Ford Museum Weddings that will make any wedding memorable.
Here are some things you need to know before booking the Henry Ford Museum:
1. They have a top rated onsite catering service, so no need to look for another
vendor! They use only fresh ingredients from local farms.
2. Bar packages galore!
3. Have multiple reception and ceremony sites. Lovett Hall, Greenfield Village and more!
4. Can accommodate almost any wedding style and theme
5. Offer many extras, Coat check, tables (complimentary), security, piano, and valet!
6. Winner of awards 2007-2020 through the knot and many others!
7. Conveniently located near hotels for your guests
8. The Museum offers discount group tickets for your guests to enjoy in between the
ceremony and reception, or a great next day activity!
So call today to get started on booking your wedding at the Henry Ford and we will help you every step of the way on your journey!
Event Sales Department
20900 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI 48124-5029