Five questions brides asks all the time:
- How much does your service cost?
- What is the proper wording for wedding invitations?
- Can you help me stay within my budget?
- Where or how do I get started with my planning?
- Will there be enough time to set things up on the wedding day before guests arrive?
Five questions brides SHOULD be asking:
- How can you as a wedding planner help me save time, money and stress?
- Do I have enough time and money to plan the wedding?
- Why should I hire you instead of planning it myself?
- Can you tell me when I am paying too much for a particular service?
- Which package do you think is best for me?
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Published and Online in The Knot for featured weddings
- 2010 WDIV Vote 4 the Best-Top 4 Winner
- 2011 Winner The Knot Best of Weddings
- Best online invitation dealer as mentioned in the book Bridal Bargains
- Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award
- 5 Star Rating Wedding Mapper
- Nu-art and Carlson Craft Distinguished Dealer Awards
- Bachelor of Business-Marketing from Baker College
With over 13 years of experience, we’ve earned a reputation as one of the best planners in Detroit. We offer full-service event management/design and day of coordination. We are the only exclusive wedding planners who will leave your guests talking about it when it’s over! We work with brides who don’t want to be stressed during planning and on the day of. Let us take the worry off your shoulders and relieve your stress! We would love to hear from you! Contact You’re The Bride anytime at 248-408-4602 or via email.