The Pros and Cons of Delaying Your Honeymoon
Many couples today are delaying the honeymoon because planning a wedding is so expensive or the destination of their honeymoon is only decent one or two times out of the year. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of delaying?
· Have more time to save up additional money, weddings are expensive but so is the honeymoon!
· Plan the trip you absolutely want and at a convent time
· Being able to drink the night of the wedding without worrying about traveling that night or the next day
· Having a break between the wedding day and the travel date, you want to enjoy the honeymoon as well as the wedding!
· The longer you wait the longer it may get put off
· Other expenses come along and the honeymoon money is used
· Finding the time off of work in addition to time off for the wedding
· Delyaing the honeymoon can cut off from the excitement from the wedding. Couples have a romance high after the wedding which is great when it continues to the honeymoon destination.
· Discounts for newlyweds are great! Most of the time you can get a great price right after the wedding!