What if I Don’t Eat Meat?!!
Are you a Vegan or Vegetarian? Do you find yourself stressing out about finding a caterer who will provide those options to you while still including great flavor? As a Vegan/Vegitarian many brides find it difficult to include what they love into their dinners while still providing other options to their guests!
The best way to include Vegan/Vegetarian diet into the menu is to pump up the flavor! This way your guests will be able to experience your lifestyle and maybe start eating a little healthier too!
· American Style Entrées:
– Rice with slivered almonds and snap peas
– Southern fried mock chicken with BBQ sauce- basically non- meat chicken
– Seitan meatloaf with mushroom gravy- similar to turkey meatloaf, but is made from nuts, rice, ect.
– Lemon-rosemary mock chicken
– Mushroom ragout with pasta
– Refried black beans and tomato rice with guacamole
– Sweet plantains and corn tortillas with pico de gallo
– Stuffed butternut squash
– Peppers stuffed with rice and vegetables
· Mediterranean-style Entrees:
– Spicy ratatouille served over rice- VERY GOOD!
– Couscous stuffed portabello mushrooms
– Pasta primavera with seasonal vegetables with sauteed onions or marinara sauce
– Mushroom phyllo roulade with smoked-paprika crème
– Tofu-squash ravioli in a cashew cream sauce
– Roasted bell peppers stuffed with bulgur, herbs, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, and toasted pine-nut stuffing
– Roasted vegetable lasagna with vegan ricotta, broccoli rabe with white beans, sundried tomatoes, chili, and garlic
· Yummy Side Dishes!
– Garlic Mashed potatoes
– Herb roasted vegetables
– Collard greens
– Sauteed vegetable ragout
– Vegetable skewers with garlic and rosemary
– Endive and apple haroseth salad
– Fruit skewers
– Stuffed Mushrooms
– Stir-fried sugar snap peas with shiitake mushrooms
– Mini spinach quiches
– Faux farmer’s cheese and caramelized onions in a puff pastry
– Crudite with dips like cannelini, black bean, hummus, or spicy artichoke Grilled Veggie brochettes (could be mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, chives, herbs, etc)
– Tomato bruschetta brushed with olive oil
– Lemon-potato pancakes with gingered avocado creme
– Stuffed grape leaves
For help planning your perfect wedding contact email@example.com or call 248-408-4602 or visit https://yourethebride.com/