Detroit Wedding Planner FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions while you are considering our services to help you prepare for your big day!
- Do you charge for an initial consultation?
- No, consultations to discuss our services our complimentary when you are interested in a wedding collection.
- However, if you just need free information we have a “Pick Your Brain” Session available for $59 that is credited to your invoice when you book our services within 7 days when we are available.
- Are you present at all vendor meetings?
- This depends on the service collection you choose, we will likely not be present at all vendor meetings but we will maintain contact with vendors to ensure everyone is on the same page so things can run smoothly.
- What is the largest and smallest wedding you’ve managed?
- Will you have anyone with you at my event?
- Yes, each lead planner/coordinator will always bring one assistant to help ensure the day runs smoothly.
- Is there an extra charge for additional staff?
- Yes, for additional staff we charge $100 per coordinator per hour if deemed necessary based upon your needs.
- Will the wedding planner/coordinator read over the vendor contracts for you? What are some common pitfalls to look out for?
- We will look over the vendor contracts and identify and fix any issues that we may find.
- Often rental companies require their dishes and/or charger plates to be scraped or a quick rinse before putting back in the crates. If you fail to do so you will be charged so be sure your caterer handles this task.
- Does the wedding planner/coordinator create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process—vendors, members of the wedding party, bride/groom, and families—what to do and when to do it? How will she/he make sure that everyone sticks to the schedule?
- While working with you to plan your wedding we will create a timeline for the day-of to keep everything organized.
- We handle the logistics on your wedding day to ensure everyone is where they need to be when they need to be there.
- Can the wedding planner/coordinator counsel me on etiquette matters and alert me to hot trends on the wedding horizon?
- This is something we can do, and our blog is a great resource to use when thinking of proper etiquette and new trends.
- When in the planning process should we hire you?
- Ultimately you want to hire our team as early as possible to ensure availability as dates fill up quickly!
- How much involvement will my planner/coordinator have?
- As little or as much depending on the collection you choose. This is something we can work together to determine during a consultation so that you can hire us for the services that will best suit your needs.
- How much experience does the wedding planner/coordinator’s have?
- Tracie our lead planner and owner is highly experienced and knowledgeable about the wedding industry with 23 years of experience as a certified wedding planner. Our event assistants and coordinators are trained exclusively by Tracie have much experience too!
- Do you carry insurance? Yes, we have $1,000,000 each for general and professional liability coverage.
Photo Credit: Lovelle Photography
For help planning your perfect wedding contact Certified Wedding Planner firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-408-4602
Visit our website at yourethebride.com and “LIKE” our Facebook page at facebook.com/yourethebride or follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/yourethebride